Cardinal Health Senior Specialist, HR Operations in Airton Road, Ireland
What HR Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
HR Operations is responsible for the administration and efficiency of HR data transactions, processes, audits and calculations and managing internal programs and projects.
- Uses knowledge of HR processes, technologies, and controls framework to initiate and/or complete routine employee data transactions and to monitor, audit and ensure data integrity.
- Defines and executes foundational data changes related to organizational changes and merger & acquisition activity.
- Identifies root cause, evaluates impacts and develops solutions for data and process breakdowns.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures for new and/or modified HR programs impacting employee data requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of program/ project management practices, solutions and technologies as well as change management and business process.
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 2+ years experience in related field, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.