Symantec Customer Care Agent German & Italian in Blanchardstown, Ireland
As part of Customer Retention organization, Customer Care aims for a high quality of service. Customer Care is a global team responsible for processing the incoming requests for Symantec. Upon successful validation, the requests are processed accordingly to the company policies and Customer and Partner entitlement.
• Serve as the first point of contact for Enterprise Customers and Partners across the globe who have inquiries, requests or issues relating to Symantec products or services
• Quickly respond to Enterprise Customer and Partners’ calls, web cases, emails and chats for non-technical issues
• Deliver a high level of service and provide prompt resolution to ensure customer satisfaction. Assist with queries and end-to-end resolution relating to (but not limited to) product licensing, activation, upgrades, renewals and customer portals
• Liaise with other Symantec business units as needed and gain deep product knowledge
• Strive to impress customers with exceptional service and continually search for ways to improve processes and deliver additional value to the customer, thereby driving customer loyalty
• Facilitate a positive and productive team environment
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Must have experience with working in a similar support role dealing directly with customers
• Language skills are essential. Must be have a native level of spoken and written English plus German & Italian fluency in both.
• Experience in or strong interest in the Software and Technology industry preferred
• Experience in customer relationship management tools such as Salesforce.com is preferred
• Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning tools such as Oracle is preferred
• Ability to quickly respond, efficiently manage time and shift from one task to another while managing daily priorities
• Excellent business communication skills (spoken and written)
• Advanced problem solving/troubleshooting skills
• Ability to explain complex ideas in simple terms
Role requires specific language capabilities: fluency in English and German & Italian is required Any additional language would be an advantage.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
Our most critical asset at Symantec is the talent we hire - you! We look for people who have a desire to excel and reflect our values: Innovation, Action, Customer-Driven, and Trust. We recognize that every opening in our company is a chance to increase Symantec's competitive advantage, and we are willing to invest in you in order to win.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Symantec will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Symantec, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact HR Service Exchange at https://symantec.service-now.com/hrp/ .
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Symantec Corporation are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to find out more.