Danaher Corporation Supervisor Logistics in Clare, Ireland
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or at www.beckmancoulter.com .
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This Purchasing and Planning Supervisor role is required to support the Planning and Purchasing Team. A highly organized individual is required who is capable of managing a varied workload, to ensure the effective achievement of multiple deadlines within a tight schedule.
- Supervise the planning of Chemistry and Haemotology products manufactured in Beckman Coulter Ireland Inc
- Plan assigned Finished Products to meet required safety stock levels & customer demand in distribution Centers
- Work with Finished Goods Planners to manage supply to customers
- Update weekly Manufacturing schedule & review with Formulation & Fill/Packing operations
- Complete monthly Manufacturing volume plan & communicate with Operations & Finance
- Review capacity requirements for monthly & annual required production volumes
- Purchase assigned parts for Beckman Coulter Clare from approved supplier base per agreed purchase policies
- Meet set Inventory targets & continuously review stocking policies to reduce Inventory levels
- Manage Supplier base with regular business reviews & supplier scorecards
- Support Purchasing/NPI projects as assigned by Manager
- Business Degree or equivalent APICS Certification or IIPMM Diploma and/or has at least 8 years’ experience in a relevant Buyer/Planner position.
- Ability to use Oracle Manufacturing would be an advantage
- 2 years Supervisory experience required
- Highly numerate with a strong aptitude for data analysis and achieving high quality output
- Ability to work in a methodical and accurate manner.
- Experience of working in an MRP/MPS environment .
- Experience in setting up visual planning/lean Inventory management processes would be an advantage
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. Our family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and communications. We are a globally diverse team of 66,000 associates united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our ultimate competitive advantage. In 2013, we generated $19.1 billion in revenue and our market capitalization exceeded $50 billion. We are ranked #152 on the Fortune 500 and, during the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by nearly 2,800 percent.
At Danaher, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career in a way no other company or environment can duplicate. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and most importantly, like to win. Why? Because it’s fun! But, when it comes to the development of our leaders and associates, we’re serious. Our business is growing, and we need top talented people to keep winning. The breadth and depth of our family of brands makes it possible for us to offer a variety of dynamic and challenging career opportunities across multiple global industries. Working with us, you’ll have the unique experience to learn the Danaher Business System, our common operating system used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create tremendous value for customers and shareholders. At Danaher, great people do extraordinary things. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Supply Chain & Logistics
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Ireland-Clare
Req ID: DIA011897