Mondelez International Sales Finance Analyst in COOLOCK, Ireland
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
We are looking for a Finance business partner for the Convenience (IC) sales channel, encompassing all manner of commercial support. Critical here is an ability to form strong relationships, as you will get to talk to all parts of the business, engaging stakeholders across all levels within the organization, and being a key member of a small team that has quite a high level of responsibility.
From fully managing the P&L to strongly influencing the sales and marketing organisations, there really isn’t a function that you do not get exposure to while forecasting, tracking performance, reporting profit, managing month end and acting as the team’s financial ‘eyes and ears’.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially driven financial analyst that is passionate about the FMCG industry and wants to join a fast-paced and collaborative team based in Dublin.
• Channel support – working with the Sales Director and his IC team to provide financial support across a number of areas: forecasting, daily sales, month end, management of accruals, deductions, profit, ad hoc…
• Category Finance & Category Planning support – providing customer performance updates and support with variance analysis (emphasis on pricing) and any ad hoc queries.
• P&L - ensure that all trade promotional costs are reflected accurately in the P&L, via P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations, management of the SAP trade deals system, manual adjustments and correction of errors.
• Provide analysis & interpretation of trade spends to assist senior management in the decision making process
• Prepare analysis for and lead monthly trade review meetings held with category planning.
• Track levels of long term agreement spend accruals – analysing latest sales forecast information to ensure that accruals are accurate and complete, reporting any deviations.
• Support customer finance with Ledger Review meetings and ensure accurate action capture and follow through.
• Ensure timely Promotional Post-Evaluations are completed to ascertain the effectiveness of the promotion and the promotional mechanic.
• Studying to a recognised professional accounting qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) to at least intermediate level/qualified
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel & other Office applications
• Knowledge of SAP
• Solid experience of working within a finance environment, ideally within FMCG
• A real ability to influence and excellent numerical skills
• Fluent in English, both verbally and written
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Title: Sales Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1708621