Amazon.com Amazon Opportunities in Bratislava -Customer Service roles English speaking in Cork, Ireland
Amazon has a great opportunity for Customer Service professionals who speak fluent English in Bratislava. This is a great opportunity to join a team that is dedicated to providing an unrivaled experience for 3rd party Sellers who work with Amazon. These roles will be working on business to business contacts, via phone and e-mail.
Amazon Seller Support is now hiring Seller Support Associates to work from our office in Bratislava, Slovakia. The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. You will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
The ideal Seller Support Associate will demonstrate the ability to work independently with the utmost professionalism, integrity, and dependability. They will be confident, organized, adaptable and will know when and how to reach out for assistance. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is goal orientated and has high technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
• Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
• Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
• Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
• Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Qualification/ Knowledge and Skills
Language: Fluency in English is essential
Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required.
Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
Amazon will pay a relocation fee if you are relocating from another country
Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
AMZR Req ID: 443365
External Company URL: www.amazon.com