Amazon.com Content Readiness Manager in Cork, Ireland
Are you an experienced project manager with a passion for content and the drive to deliver multiple project on time every time, with deliverables that exceeds audience expectations? Do you thrive in a fast moving culture where customer obsession and the ability to think on your feet is highly valued?
Amazon’s Digital and Device Content Experience team is looking for a Content Readiness manager to lead high profile content projects launching customer facing content to support Amazon devices and services globally. To excel in this position, you will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. You're used to dealing with tight deadlines and internal stakeholders, and have a proactive approach to problem solving and risk management. You use sound business judgment to make quick decisions under pressure in ambiguous circumstances, and bring teams with you on the journey.
Specifically, you will
Liaise with authoring, localization and publishing teams to successfully deliver on key milestones
Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Manage projects effectively and following consistent processes
Prioritize, evaluate, plan, execute and monitor all phases of a project
Identify and implement strategies to improve processes where needed
Produce relevant reporting to meet business needs
Drive continuous improvements for systemic issues that hinder the efficient management of projects
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
· 3+ years of project management experience
· 3+ years of content/localization management experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proven track record of managing multifaceted, global projects
· Comfortable challenging the status quo and questioning existing practices.
· Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment.
· Master’s degree in a relevant field
· PMP or PRINCE certification
· Localization experience
· Background in Operational Excellence or Lean
· People leadership experience
· German, French or Italian language skills
AMZR Req ID: 556085
External Company URL: www.amazon.com