Amazon.com French Executive Customer Services Specialist in Cork, Ireland
To resolve the most highly escalated customer contacts received by Amazon, identify systems and procedures that directly or indirectly lead to these contacts, and drive positive action for change and resolution on behalf of Amazon customers, Customer Service and the overall business.
· Respond to enquiries from corporate executives including the organization Managing Director, in addition to resolving contacts (e-mail, snail mail) from customers directly, while also providing advice to CS floor staff, regarding escalated contacts.
· Provide critical support to the amazon Legal Department on issues relating to Data Subject Access Requests, County Court Claims, Trading Standards or similar consumer protection agencies.
· Initiation of proactive phone contacts for highly escalated issues where necessary, providing a summary in a follow up email;
· Communicate effectively and professionally with other departments in researching complaints and acting as CS resource;
· Provide a detailed root cause analysis for customer advocacy to top level executives;
· Recognize system and quality concerns contributing to poor customer experiences and communicate as appropriate, to CS management and appropriate department liaison or via the Issues Pipeline;
· Improvement Driver across CS and Business Owners; including (but not limited to) initiating or improving communication pathways with relevant departments outside of and groups within Customer Service;
· Assess customer accounts flagged due to concessions abuse, inappropriate or offensive activity and take appropriate action as necessary;
· Provide training to CS staff regarding suspect abuse cases, fraudulent activity and escalated contacts;
· Submit contact coaching forms, news articles and blurbs to ensure that CS is consistently kept up to date with amazon policies and emerging issues;
· Partake and contribute to projects ; Suggest research and compile Voice of the Customer proposals to improve customer experience.
· Creatively and proactively assist customers through multiple contact channels.
· Identify and analyse issues, patterns and trends in customer requests.
· Identify sensitive issues and collaborate with the appropriate stakeholders (i.e. Community Manager, Customer Service Integration, Executive Customer Relations, Digital, Public Relations, Retail, Legal and Transportation), to create a response.
· Escalate systematic Issues and follow up accordingly
· Serve as specialty resource to the Customer Service Department, contact handling skills, etc.
· Handle e-mails in a timely manner.
· Track and leverage ECR contact metrics by accurately compiling the Weekly ECR Report;
· Recognize team contact workload and adjusts priorities accordingly.
· Extensive Customer Service experience (familiarity with CS Tools and Policies);
· Exceptionally strong customer handling and conflict resolution skills;
· Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive approach to problem-solving and identification;
· Able to work independently, quick learner, self-motivated and flexible in approaching responsibilities and change;
· Represent the face of Customer Service in a professional and courteous manner and be supportive of all internal customers and colleagues;
· Display good judgment and discretion;
· Excellent organizational and time management skills;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills – perfection in responses to customers is required; focus on quality in customer care;
· The candidate must be fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
Advanced analytical skills (advanced Excel Skills) : we are looking for a candidate able to analyse complex set of data to make actionable recommendations or size the impacts of customer facing issues.
Capacity to initiate and drive projects involving multiple stakeholders
Ability to present and communicate to a senior audience (CS Country leaders, Operations mlanagers, sites leaders...).
AMZR Req ID: 566308
External Company URL: www.amazon.com