VMware Inside Sales Rep, Education (English or Nordics Language)- 12 Month Contracts in Cork, Ireland
VMware Education Services design and provide training services on the company’s software solutions. Given the strategic nature of VMware in its customers’ datacenters and business it is crucial that customers have the skills to get the very best out of the investment they make. Education Services ensures that customers are fully trained and certified and that VMware customers get the very best from their VMware investment. Education Services are the key enabler for VMware’s Software Defined DataCenter (SDDC)
The Education ISR role will work within an assigned territory to sell training products and services to VMware’s customers. These products offer training to VMware’s customers solely on the company’s software solutions. The ISR will be expected to position the value and need for training with each customer and align the customer’s needs with the Education catalogue of services.
Leads will be followed up by the ISR’s based on campaigns and customers’ balance of credits. ISR’s will be expected to develop their territory and work against sales targets.
Each ISR needs to be focused on selling over the phone, developing good rapport with customers quickly. A friendly demeanor coupled with a strong sales acumen is imperative for this position.
ISR’s will also receive contacts from campaigns and will be expected to follow up on them.
• Achieve or exceed financial targets (revenue) for the regional education business
• Work with other sales facing groups in VMware to grow business opportunities
• Work with the regional sales leads to support regional development plans
• Report back regularly on progress throughout each quarter
• Cork, Ireland
- Fluentin English or Nordics Language
• Experience of selling IT services
• Numerate including forecasting and able to build spreadsheets
• Results oriented, with a strong focus on execution; comfortable managing multiple work related activities
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• An enthusiastic, high-energy and motivated individual who is visibly willing and able to learn
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.