J&J Family of Companies Manufacturing Engineer Apprentice X 2 in Cork, Ireland
DePuy Synthes are now recruiting for 2 x Manufacturing Engineering Apprentices to join the Engineering Team these opportunities will report into the Engineering Team Leader based on-site in DePuy Synthes
Loughbeg, Ringaskiddy, Cork - This program will have a duration of 3 years.
The Apprentice Engineers will work in the Cork engineering group under the supervision of 1 or more Engineers.
The main responsibility will be to complete all activities assigned to the apprentice under the guidance of the qualified Engineer while also completing the apprenticeship program as specified.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The apprenticeships will be run in conjunction with SOLAS, the National Training Authority and are time and standards based.
• During their training each apprentice will achieve specific skills, which are competency based and will be assessed against a set criteria before they move to the next phase of their training.
• The apprenticeship will be based in the central engineering group and will be focused on one primary department for the duration of the apprenticeship:
• The apprentice will be shadowed at all times by an engineer who will act as their mentor and trainer throughout the entire training process.
Leaving Certificate Qualification
Full time Associates accepted in year 1
• Interest in hands on work
• Willing to question and learn from other engineering staff
• An interest in and aptitude for Mechanical Work.
• The ability to work well as a member of a team.
• The ability to adapt to change and develop skills to meet these changes.
Closing date for applications Friday 30th June 2017.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)