Dell Sr. IT Project Manager in Cork, Ireland
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Gobal IT team at Dell, we are looking for a Sr. Advisor, Proj/Prog Mgmt to join our team in City Gate, Cork.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell EMC has an opening for a Principal IT Project Manager within the IT Infrastructure, Engineering and Operations PMO. You will work with a team of Project Professionals to help enable IT Service Centers deliver & enhance Infrastructure Services via contemporary Project Management best practices covering methodologies, processes, KPIs, metrics, tools & templates, and governance.
• Participating in and leading PMO-related initiatives around Process, Governance, Education and Best Practices
• Liaising closely with the Head of PMO working on various improvement initiatives within the IT PMO function
• Actively participating in all PMO-related workshops, planning sessions and meetings
• Taking the lead in driving specific strategic PMO activies and projects theat are part of the groups raodmap
• Collaborating with Process Owners/Managers across the delivery lifecycle to ensure consistency and standardization
• Working closely with Project and Program Managers in and supporting portfolio planning
• Delivering/Executing project deliverables using Waterfall, Iterative and Agile methodologies as needed
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 to 7 years of experience in a Project/Program Manager role
• 3+ years of experience working within a PMO function
• Strong proven experience building out a successful KPI & metrics program
• Project Management Certifications such as PMP, Scrum Master, other Agile/Iterative methodologies
• Desired: ITIL experience/certification
• Strong people leadership experience with proven track record of building and leading high performing teams
• Proven ability to manage resources to meet goals across multiple projects/programs
• Strength in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
This is a 6 month contract opportunity
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
100 - EMC CORPORATE
Ireland - Cork