Amazon.com Sr. Program Manager, Digital and Device Customer Service in Cork, Ireland
Amazon's Customer Service (CS) organization is seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager to join the Digital & Device CS (D2CS) Team. The successful candidate will be a key member of the D2CS Continuous Improvement team, which is responsible for driving high-visibility programs that directly impact the customer experience globally. The ideal candidate will own and execute complex projects and programs, and will be seen as a thought leader and innovator within the organization. The role will focus on continuous improvement program delivery.
The candidate will have a proven record of complex project and program delivery, from conception and design through implementation, measurement, closure and handover.
Responsibilities will include:
· Define the direction for the program and gain consensus and clear alignment at all levels as appropriate.
· Scope and deliver complex, business critical programs with end-to-end program’s strategy and roadmap.
· Define business and systems requirements working with internal and external customers.
· Interact with cross-disciplinary and cross functional teams to design the program’s standard operational procedures, processes and technical requirements.
· Define, prioritize and plan the projects that need to be implemented to execute on the process and technical requirements.
· Define and execute the project plan from design to release, securing resources, and running implementation
· Schedule, secure resources and manage cross functional teams to deliver to these projects.
· Monitor the execution and ensure the delivery of projects is to an appropriate level of quality, ensuring the overall integrity of the program.
· Monitor the program’s overall progress; anticipate risks, resolve issues and initiate corrective action as appropriate.
· Manage the dependencies and the interfaces between projects and negotiate the trade-offs needed.
· Track delivery against program objectives and implement proposals to improve program services.
· Liaise with all departments to ensure relevant areas are engaged in time to develop deliverables within their area to support project deliverables.
· Support partner teams to refine processes and increase efficiency in line with program objectives.
· Provide program progress reporting on a regular basis.
· Where applicable, manage and oversee third party contributions to the program.
· End to end responsibility for the program’s execution and success.
· Scale existing programs to expand coverage of services to additional domestic and international locations.
· Ideate and drive strategic change across the broader D2CS team.
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor's degree.
· 6+ years of relevant work experience as a Sr. Project Manager, 2+ years in program management in a customer service environment.
· Demonstrated experience and success at leading cross functional complex programs and validated ability to influence and lead without direct management authority.
· Outstanding speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others.
· Team leader/people management experience.
· Ability to communicate effectively across a multitude of platforms with remote team members, as well as stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization.
· Comfortable challenging the status quo and questioning existing practices.
· Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate creative solutions in a rapidly changing environment.
· Able to synthesize data and analytics to formulate sound program objectives and goals.
· Develop change processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support.
· Goal driven and target orientated whilst able to step back and look at the bigger picture.
· Demonstrate the ability to handle ambiguity, and a preparedness to take on what is necessary to get things done.
· Passion to deliver!
Master’s Degree or MBA in a related discipline.
· PRINCE2/PMP Certification.
· Experience in process improvement using Lean and Kaizen methods.
· Experience working in a software development environment.
· Intuitive understanding of a superior versus inferior customer experiences, with ability to assess the situation and identify solutions to improve/fix.
Background in Customer Service operations.
AMZR Req ID: 489815
External Company URL: www.amazon.com