The Nielsen Company Client Response Executive in D, Ireland
Within this role you would be expected to work as part of a team. You will assist retailer clients with data and report queries. Escalating these queries will require you to liaise with other teams in order to find a resolution in a timely and accurate manner. You will need to work closely with the Analytic Executive members of the Retailer Services team as part of the client support team. The scope of this role is vast and can develop over time as our Client Response teams grow in size.
Earning Client Trust & Building Relationships:
● Supporting our day to day contacts at the client within a specific remit, contributing to the achievement of client satisfaction targets.
● Building effective virtual relationships with client representatives.
● Ownership and responsibility for a small selection of retailer clients.
Understanding Client Needs:
● Troubleshooting and resolving client queries to achieve satisfactory outcomes related to databases, software, coding, reports and all other key client deliverables.
● Owning client queries through to completion regardless of which department is responsible for solving the query.
● Updating client reports to an agreed schedule, additional commentary required based on understanding of the retailer’s business.
● Continuing to broaden knowledge of client business issues and needs, Nielsen services and broader industry.
● Prioritizing day to day work and focusing your efforts appropriately.
● Growth within the role to deliver support to the wider Retailer Services team.
● Liaising with other departments as necessary to solve client queries.
● Working closely with the offshore team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of retailer reports.
● Facilitating the off-shoring or data requests to ensure best use of the wider resources of the team.
● Consistently monitoring the progress of queries against agreed service levels and escalating any issues to client service team.
● Accountability for the service process, ownership of tracking through Salesforce, monitoring progress and resolving escalations
● Managing data process such as Universe enhancements requests.
● Performing basic data update requests.
● Supporting dictionary changes and other simple software questions.
● Building and maintaining good relationships with direct client facing colleagues and with offshore support peers to ensure quality and timeframe service levels are exceeded.
● Sound understanding of the tools and systems required for role.
● Familiarity with basic products from Nielsen’s portfolio and knowledge of who to pass opportunities through to.
● Working continuously with the Sales and Analytic Consulting teams to ensure that leads and opportunities are passed on, pertinent information about clients is shared, account strategy is aligned and the relevant people are consulted and/or informed of key activity on an account.
● Working closely with Retail Analytic Consulting teams as well as Operations and Data Science to ensure all work is connected to client business issues, is delivered on-time, with a focus on outcomes.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be:
● Problem solving- and solutions oriented
● Good organizational and time management skills
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across all media, including phone and email
● Numerate and accurate
● Confident with a high results drive
● Capable of working as part of a team in a challenging and demanding environment
● Strong knowledge of business English, both verbal and written
● Experience in isolating, troubleshooting and resolving issues remotely to achieve satisfactory outcomes