Cardinal Health Director, Customer Operations EMEA in Dublin Airton, Ireland
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead team, including arvato, to successfully govern and execute underlying processes necessary to facilitate accurate customer ordering, fulfillment and invoicing.
- Establish business partner relationships with Cardinal Health Commercial Teams, Customer Service and IT.
- Collaborate with Cardinal Health shared services and centers of excellence to leverage best practices.
- Lead successful integration of business expansion opportunities and other projects.
- Maintain a proper internal control environment over processes and data; support audits and reviews.
- Ensure positive customer experience in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Proactively identify resource needs, including IT-enabled solutions, to meet short and long term business objectives.
- Effectively use metrics to inform day-to-day business activities as well as management communications on overall health of processes
- Ensure CAH and the third party providers teams are properly trained on process, tools and technology
- Enable front line third party providers Customer Service Agents to consistently meet customer needs in compliance with established business policies.
- Ensure discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner and root causes addressed to reduce errors.
Act as a subject matter expert, including sponsorship of IT-enabled solutions
Advise management of changing needs of customer base and recommend process, system, organization changes to accommodate customer requirements and increase productivity
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.