Cardinal Health Manager, Master Data EMEA in Dublin Airton, Ireland
- Understand how master data impacts all order-to-cash processes and establishe and maintain effective master data processes and controls to meet business needs.
- Perform validation and testing to confirm the accuracy of the information created.
- Manage daily execution of new master data and master data changes in compliance with policies to avoid interruption of customer order management and timely and accurate invoicing.
- Establish and manage metrics to manage day-to-day business and inform management communications.
- Establish reliable and effective business partner relationships with Cardinal Health commercial teams, customer service and IT as well as manage results through third party OTC provider.
- Collaborate with shared services/centers of excellence to inform best practices.
- Ensure MD enables front line arvato Customer Service Agents to consistently create accurate orders in an efficient manner.
- Ensure MD supports leveraging electronic ordering platforms.
- Ensure customer and product hierarchies are accurately reflected in SAP and Contract Manager.
- Act as subject matter expert for successful integration of business expansion opportunities and other projects.
- Ensure CAH and arvato teams are properly trained on processes.
- Drive continuous improvement of MD processes via IT-enabled and manual processes.
- Ensure audits and reviews are completed within the established timeframes and are formally approved by appropriate resources.
- Identify opportunities to improve master data quality and efficiency. Pro-actively work with appropriate teams to execute cleansing activities, process improvements or system enhancements.
- Advise management of changing needs of customer base and recommends process, system, organization changes to accommodate customer requirements and increase productivity
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.