State Street AIS Relationship Management Executive, MD (London / Dublin) in Dublin Carrickmines, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Coordinates and manages an enterprise wide approach to clients within the AIS Client Relationship Management Program. Takes a leadership role in strengthening all customer relationships within team’s span of control. Ensures that client relationships are well-managed and that strategic expansion of the relationships are carried out in accordance with the company’s / divisions goals.
- Manages, monitors, analyzes, & communicates financial metrics for assigned client base internally and with clients as appropriate. Provides root cause analysis and develops solutions and recommendations.
- Establishes sound partnerships with clients to determine current and future needs for growth.
- Creates client strategic plan and executes plan elements as prescribed.
- Partners with account managers and local client service officers to develop synergies, leverage experience and expertise, and improve overall customer results
- Provides guidance and consultative input to business line efforts in reaching targets, strengthening client relationships and bridging client organizations.
- Coordinates cross divisional/site efforts as needed.
- Supports pursuit of new business opportunities.
- Through senior level relationships, identifies cross-sell opportunities. Targets appropriate individuals in client organizations to introduce and support product/sales specialists as needed.
- Leads all additional revenue generation for assigned clients. Collaborates with global sales teams as necessary to generate incremental revenue.
- Negotiates client pricing and bundling to mitigate losses or low margins for business units. Facilitates cross-divisional resolution of business line conflicts; elevates issues to next level of executive management as appropriate.
- Identifies opportunities for product development and evaluates new product proposals created by the line or product development teams.
- Develops and maintains strategic account plans across businesses.
- Leads strategic discussions with clients and carries out executive calling plans in accordance with client strategic account management plans.
- Assesses client strategy, profitability and State Street profit margins for assigned clients; tailors appropriate product mix to cross sell to clients.
- Utilizes standard tools, templates, reporting as required. Maintains Global Center information.
- Reviews and discusses relevant information with client’s senior team members on an ongoing basis, in a standard format, using appropriate reporting mechanisms; coordinates scheduled workshops; promotes function throughout State Street; participates in relationship management team meetings.
- Provides consistent messaging to clients.
- College degree with business / finance / accounting major
MD Level 12-15 years hedge fund experience
State Street Job ID: 162671
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: AIS Relationship Management Executive, MD (London / Dublin)
Job ID: 162671
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Dublin Carrickmines