State Street Client Relationship Manger, Officer in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
The purpose of the role is to manage Client Relationships to provide a high level of client satisfaction and act as a central point of contact for your clients for non-core operational matters.
- Act as central contact and escalation point independent of operations for your clients
- Work with the client and operations teams to resolve client issues
- Work with operations to ensure internal issues are managed and ensure client servicing is not disrupted
- Project-manage incremental new business for clients, including new fund/product launches by co-ordinating internal and external parties.
- Complaints management
- Facilitate Service Team Communications
- Manage Internal & Client Facing Meetings
- Monthly Service Calls (Internal & External)
- Board Meetings
- New Project Calls as required
- Maintain Call Reports / Action Plans / Service Logs
- Industry Updates
- Prepare for and participate in Board Meetings
- Manage Client Feedback
- Service reviews / Industry Reviews
- Client Satisfaction Reports
- Delivery of Client Reporting
- Manage client references where applicable
- Update clients with regards to market changes, regulatory changes, and new State Street services which may have an impact on the client.
- Analysing new service requests from clients, ranging from additional reporting requirement to FX etc, determining where fees can be charged.
Additional duties include:
- Negotiate Service Level Agreements on an annual basis and act as a central point of contact for feedback on the SLA from all operational groups.
- Conduct investor due diligence meetings, completing associated questionnaires and ensuring operational participation as required.
- Follow up with client to ensure participation in industry surveys where State Streetis ranked alongside competitors. Where client feedback is negative, explore with client and follow up internally to ensure improvement in service delivery.
- Fund documentation update – act as a centralised contact point for clients for feedback on fund documentation changes. Maintaining records of document version control.
- Ensure appropriate tax documentation is collected and coordinating with global tax to ensure correct withholding rates are in place on the account.
- Facilitate the review of contracts on an ad hoc basis, including administration, custody agreements, side letters etc, ensuring any historic accommodations made for client have been incorporated and feedback is provided to clients.
- Review and management of client P&Ls.;
- Update Salesforce 360 to ensure new revenue opportunities are captured
- Ensure senior State Street management are updated on any client issues or developments.
- Client Entertainment – Include our clients in events where appropriate.
The role will require some flexibility in relation to working outside core business hours and business travel.
State Street Job ID: 162001
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Client Relationship Manger, Officer
Job ID: 162001
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Dublin City Centre