State Street Client Service Operations, Senior Associate in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
A vacancy exists for the position of Senior Associate in the Fund Accounting Client Operations Team (COPS). Reporting to an Officer the candidate will be responsible for a number of tasks within the team. The team provides Fund OOPS and Reporting services to a number of clients in a busy and challenging environment and the candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the Fund OOPs tasks ensuring all client and team deliverables are met including invoice processing and payment, rebilling and reconciliations. The candidate will also be responsible for oversight of any tasks outsourced to Poland and the US.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day functional team activities by monitoring, reviewing and validating accuracy of activities
- Provide timely and accurate management reporting
- Ensure workflow and procedures are executed sequentially to reduce risk and improve efficiency
- Ensure end to end process models are clearly understood and impacts of deviation appreciated
- Proactively share new ideas to support process improvements and changes to team processes
- Escalate any issues to manager in a timely manner providing resolution suggestions as necessary
- Understand client SLA provisions and relevant KPIs and support their delivery is the highest quality
- Promote collaboration with internal departments
- Contribute to State Street and BU initiatives/projects as required to expand network and support common objectives
- Responsible for staff recruitment, engagement and development
- Set goals for all team members and complete regular reviews with staff
- Monitor and comply with changes to the 'risk' escalation chain including communicating amendments to staff where need e.g. issues and suspicious transactions
- Manage own continued professional development, by engaging in the Performance Planning Review (PPR) process and attend relevant training per development pathways
- Perform and reviews customized work and participates in projects as assigned
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent.
- 3+ years working in the provision of fund administration services or have worked in another aspect of the Financial Services Industry for a number of years
- Expense payment experience essential
- Excellent Communication, Organisational and Report Writing skills
- Strong problem resolution and analytical abilities.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Staff management experience a benefit
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Exercise sound judgment in all matters
- Leverage knowledge and technology to ensure optimal results
- Provide outstanding service to all client/s - internally & externally
- The ability to multi-task and to perform in a pressured environment.
- Confident in dealing with all situations.
- Communicate effectively
- Foster collaboration & team work
- Develop talent
- Good numerical and analytical abilities
- Methodical and organised
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
State Street Job ID: 160861
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Client Service Operations, Senior Associate
Job ID: 160861
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Dublin City Centre