State Street Compliance Analyst, Officer in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
- You will manage a number of complex clients with varied fund types (e.g. UCITS, AIFs, Pension funds) and assist them with onboarding new funds and maintaining the compliance monitoring of their existing funds, reviewing Regulations, prospectuses and investment management guidelines.
- Review and audit investment compliance restrictions and monitoring.
- Address/respond to all client services inquiries and fully research all issues arising
- Conduct service review calls on a regular scheduled basis
- Assist senior management with designated compliance projects and assignments and act as coordinator where required
- Ensure detailed documentation is maintained for audit purposes
- Work with IT and data teams to ensure all client requirements are addressed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with focus in business, accounting or finance.
- Typically have 6+ years’ experience in the Financial Services industry (preferably in Investment Compliance)
- Strong securities knowledge and / or pursuing the CFA designation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including Visual Basic.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships both internal and external clients.
Experience with MIG21 or other automated compliance engine an advantage
Recruiter: Aysel Hughes
- Hiring Manager: Tiarnach Mallon
Internal Closing Date: 07/21/2017
State Street Job ID: 161595
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Compliance Analyst, Officer
Job ID: 161595
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Dublin City Centre