State Street Financial Reporting Associate 2 in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Be a part of a team of 200+ dedicated financial reporting professionals who are focused on delivering interim and annual US GAAP/IFRS financial statements to a diverse group of alternative investment managers
- You’ll prepare and analyze interim and annual audited financial statements in accordance with relevant GAAP requirements for alternative investment funds (hedge, private equity, and real estate funds)
- You’ll set up and maintain binders and electronic documentation for each respective fund during a given reporting cycle
- You’ll ensure that all documentation used to calculate and support all financial statements disclosures is received and is accurate. You’ll research, resolve or elevate issues as applicable
- You’ll perform a review to ensure the general ledger balances agree to the supporting documentation, identifying issues and initiating the resolution of those issues with applicable parties
- You’ll ensure the accuracy and reasonability of amounts disclosed in the financial statements by performing a thorough self-review , adhering to internal control procedures and completing all required checklists
Required Skills or Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or a related field
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Familiarity with financial statements or accounting
- Previous accounting-related experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good time management skills
Excellent attention to detail
State Street Job ID: 159630
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Financial Reporting Associate 2
Job ID: 159630
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Dublin City Centre