State Street Fund Accountant, Associate 2 in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Reporting to the team manager, you will be part of a Fund Accounting team that is responsible for oversight and calculation of elements of the valuation and service delivery for multiple clients and internal departments.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of daily/weekly/monthly fund calculations
- Periodic in-depth fund reviews
- Accurate and timely completion of fund related calculations
- Timely and accurate preparation of reporting
- Investigation and resolution of internal queries
- Manage client queries to ensure the highest level of service
- Build strong working relationships with clients and internal departments
- Identify any risks with processing and ensure that these are addressed
- Review of overall job process with a view to further efficiencies
- Manage own continued professional development, by engaging in the PPR process and attending relevant training per development pathways
- Engagement on project work within the team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong numerical / analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Highly computer literate – good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and deadline-driven on a day to day basis
- Escalation of relevant issues to manager on a timely basis
- Query management skills
- Self-driven and able to work on own initiative
- Positive attitude to change
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a fund accounting/NAV calculation environment.
Third level business/finance/accountancy qualification
State Street Job ID: 159628
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Fund Accountant, Associate 2
Job ID: 159628
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Dublin City Centre