State Street GX Client Service Analyst, AVP in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street Global Exchange Analytics platform is a web based application providing a full suite of analytics which give clients insight into the risks and performance of their investment portfolios. Supporting all asset classes the platform computes analytics such as: stress testing, value at risk (VaR), position specific analytics for derivatives (delta, gamma, vega etc) and fixed income characteristics such as duration and convexity etc.
At its core our business is a calculation engine, whereby accurate client input data is essential to the quality of analytics produced. We are looking for highly motivated, detail oriented individuals, with a strong quantitative finance and IT background to drive best practice data implementations across our business. The successful candidate will:
- Take a lead role in designing new client solutions with a particular focus on Solvency II regulatory reporting
- Take clients through the on-boarding process and automate their data feed to the analytics engine ensuring a straight through processing model is established
- Become a subject matter expert in the OTC pricing models on our platform and their associated data needs
- Work with Financial Engineering teams, product specialists and IT development staff to design and implement enhancements to the tools used to manage client data across the platform
*Skills & experience: *
- Min 7 years’ experience in a related role
- Strong quantitative finance expertise: Market Risk and analytics, stress testing, VaR, fixed income analytics (duration, convexity etc), OTC derivatives pricing models.
- CFA, CQF, FRM or PRMIA an advantage
- Strong IT skills:
- SQL and relational database management systems
- experience with at least one scripting language (VBA, python etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Experience with Agile software development an advantage
- Proven ability to lead complex projects to completion and work to a deadline
Excellent communication and presentation skills – ability to synthesize complex technical information and deliver updates to senior management and other stake holders succinctly
State Street Job ID: 172183
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: GX Client Service Analyst, AVP
Job ID: 172183
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Dublin City Centre