State Street GX Client Service Consultant,VP in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
The Client Service Division Lead role is responsible for the successful maintenance & execution of risk client services within segment of the service. The individual is tasked with leading initiatives in the areas of operational & validation risk/processing, data cleansing/governance, KPI oversight, client communication, managing onboarding and execution of SLA provisions. Additionally emphasis will be given with supporting pre-sales & sales activities, raising awareness of the service segments & working closely with BD teams in the region. Finally the role entails strong managerial skillset around clear career development & training plans designed to support the growing risk team in EMEA. The successful candidate will have a degree in Finance or a related field, sound understanding of financial products and pricing elements, sufficient working experience in a market risk analysis role with previous exposure in valuation processes.
- Strong analytical knowledge on various product types inclusive off Derivatives, Fixed Income & OTC.
- Strong understanding on risk techniques and valuation methods:
- Value At Risk -V.A.R & Stress Testing
- Exposures & Greeks
- Performance & Market Liquidity
- Plays key role in development and maintenance of risk management, analytics and reporting services.
- Assist on specifying new functionality for further operational improvements/efficiencies.
- Assist on creating, documenting & adhering to consistent operational maintenance procedures.
- Provide support & address internal inquiries; demonstrate firm understanding of the product to end users.
- Sound I.T. knowledge, including knowledge of the software development life cycle and database knowledge.
- Support & participate on training risk analysts and other front-line users on system’s functionality and usage.
- Experience in managing groups.
- Other project-based tasks as assigned.
- Degree in Finance/Economics or related field.
- FRM or CFA qualification an advantage.
- Strong experience in Financial Risk Services/Investments.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and risk management techniques.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Previous management experience is essential.
- Highly motivated, multi-task capable and willingness to learn and develop within role.
- Proven work experience with SQL query and Advanced Excel.
- Bloomberg and/or Reuter’s knowledge will be advantageous
State Street Job ID: 172181
- Location: Dublin
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: GX Client Service Consultant,VP
Job ID: 172181
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Dublin City Centre