State Street HR Generalist, Senior Associate (Dublin) in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Main Purpose of Role:
To provide Human Resources support to the cross border (Ireland and Luxembourg) organizations’ in a dynamic and busy operational environment
Systems Implementation / Analysis / MIS
- Project Management of system migration from an IFDS perspective
- Input into system design and set up to ensure operational continuity and fit for purpose reporting analytics
- Production and ongoing management of monthly HR MI for IFDS Irl and Lux Management Committee
- Production of quarterly reports / MI updates for Irl and Lux Board meetings
- Ad hoc reports / analysis as required
- Management of Data scrubbing / validation and systems support / updating
Compensation and Benefits
- Support the annual TCP cycle to include salary increases, promotions, bonus allocations and Intra-band process (Luxembourg)
- Co-ordination of the annual benchmarking processes in conjunction with State Street Reward Team and HRBP
- Ad hoc support/analysis in conjunction with the Business / SSB Total Reward team to provide comp recommendations for new hires / promotions etc.
- Support to the resolution of ad hoc payroll queries e.g. overpayments
- Ad hoc support to requests for analysis e.g. overtime, absence
- Support the roll out of engagement results at Exec and Manco level in Irl and Lux
- Management of Long Service Award process in Irl and Lux (quarterly)
- Administration of Reward programs in Lux and Irl (quarterly)
- Support the Employee Comms plan implementation for Lux and Irl including reporting of vacancies, promotions, long service etc.
- Delivery and facilitation of employee information sessions
- Co-ordination and management (in conjunction with Executive Assistants / Facilities) of employee town halls and other employee communication forums
Learning and Development Co-ordination
- Training coordination / administration in respect of Soft Skills training supported by CoE
- Collation and reporting on Training Needs Analysis, identifying trends / priorities
- Escalated Point of contact in resolving PeopleSoft / GHR escalated queries
- Ownership of Exit Interview process ( including conducting face to face interviews)and reporting of exit feedback analysis
- Other administrative support / project work as required
Strategy & Values
- Aligning to the overall IFDS business and HR strategy & delivering relevant business objectives;
- Upholding IFDS values at all times;
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled;
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which IFDS operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Data Protection, Confidentiality and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role
All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery;
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external);
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance;
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties;
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong business process design and HR systems experience (preferably WorkDay) , ideally from implementation / migration phase.
- Sound procedural, technical and product knowledge of the Human Resource function is preferred, ideally with a background in financial services, IT or data analytics.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent English, both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation and business case development skills.
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines.
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Typically. candidate will have a third level qualification in human resources, business or IT.
- Proactive, energetic, professional self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams;
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex, or ambiguous;
- Forward thinking – anticipates & plans to deal with future events, trends, problems & opportunities;
- Ability to exhibit maturity, reliability and stability by adhering to commitments is critical in order to maintain business credibility;
- Flexibility of approach to respond to changing strategies and tactics.
- Previous experience in a multinational / global company
Experience working in an agile development or operational environment.
State Street Job ID: 164345
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: HR Generalist, Senior Associate (Dublin)
Job ID: 164345
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Dublin City Centre