State Street Private Equity Fund Services Manager, Senior Associate in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
This supervisory position is within the Private Equity Fund Administration Business Unit of the State Street Alternative Investment Services Group.
Fund Admin Mgr, Sr. Associate interacts with all levels of professionals both internally and externally. Therefore, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are required. Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments. The Fund Admin Mgr, Sr. Associate is responsible to supervise and direct the day-to-day accounting and administration for several client sponsored investment funds.
- Supervision of all subordinate staff levels including Associate 1 and Associate 2
- Manage internal workflow to ensure internal processing and client deadlines are met
- Manage client expectations with both designated client contacts and fund investors, as necessary
- Review quarterly and annual financial work papers including portfolio schedules, accruals and partner capital allocations
- Review and/or prepare capital call and distribution calculations; related notices to investors (as necessary); perform final review and authorize release of merged notices to investors
- Review periodic bank and cash reconciliations and post journal entries
- Review quarterly management fee calculations
- Review and/or preparation of various client related correspondence
- Coordinate client deliverables, both with clients and internally, such as financial statements, capital calls and distribution notices
- Coordinate annual audit and tax return preparation with accounting firms
- Review and/or preparation of waterfall calculations and capital account allocations
- Review limited partnership agreements and offering memoranda to ensure all accounting procedures and calculations are consistent with the fund’s governing documents
- Maintain working relationship with all client contacts, including investment professionals, investors, auditors, lawyers and banking personnel
- Meet all requirements for the performance planning process including goal setting, regular and immediate feedback and submission of formalized performance appraisals.
- Participate in special client or internal projects as required
Job Title: Private Equity Fund Services Manager, Senior Associate
Job ID: 160784
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Dublin City Centre