State Street Transfer Agency, Business Analyst, Officer in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
- The Project Manager is responsible for the project coordination within Transfer Agency. The Project Manager will develop business cases and requirements. He/she will actively lead project meetings, monitor the progress of the assigned projects and provide updated status to the business units. The Project Manager will document issues, coordinate solutions and monitor their closure. The Project Manager is also responsible for the coordination of testing and implementation of the project. He/she will assist in the development of procedures, controls and training. The Project Manager will be expected to work on several projects at one time.
- The Project Manager interacts with all groups involved in the project lifecycle, both internal and external, with the ultimate goal of ensuring successful completion of the project.
- Management of client-facing projects
- Develops the Business Case in conjunction with the Project sponsor.
- Defines project scope based on the Project sponsor’s objectives together with input from the appropriate stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Liaises extensively with clients to establish exact requirements, agree solutions and define timeframes for project deliverables
- Proactive identification and management of project risks, ensuring that the appropriate measures are taken to ensure that all stakeholders have an appropriate appreciation of the key risks and that the required steps to mitigate these risks are completed.
- Thorough documentation throughout the project life cycle including collation of all required signoffs
- Issue tracking and management, ensuring that the appropriate stakeholders are in agreement with the resolution steps
- Performs a cost/benefit analysis under the direction of the Project Owner Monitors project milestones
- Reports project status and issues to business unit on a regular basis.
- Coordinates User Acceptance Testing and implementation planning
- Assists with the development of the Training Program for the project
- Interfaces with other business units involved in the project and coordinates the project team and activities across all organizations involved in the project
- Coordinates internal Legal & Risk requests
Works within the Transfer Agency Project Office structure and ensures that all standard templates are used
State Street Job ID: 168925
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Transfer Agency, Business Analyst, Officer
Job ID: 168925
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Dublin City Centre