State Street Transfer Agent -German Speaker-Associate-1 in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
Individual is involved in processing of investor transactions and communication with investors
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Process subscriptions: review documentation, ensure anti-money laundering documentation has been received, confirm receipt of cash in fund's bank account, enter subscription on ISS
- Process redemptions: review redemption request, check authorised signatories and bank account details, ensure required notice period has been given, enter redemption on ISS
- Communicate with both investors and clients regarding investor investment activity
- Distribute fund performance in accordance with client instructions
- Arrange payment of fees, expenses on behalf of the fund
- Prepare and distribute monthly investor statements in accordance with client instructions
*_Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required_*
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area (minimum 2.2 honours degree)
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills English and German
- Possess excellent organizational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Accurate and Precise
- Team Oriented
Excellent communications skills
State Street Job ID: 171327
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Transfer Agent -German Speaker-Associate-1
Job ID: 171327
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Dublin City Centre