State Street Transfer Agent Supervisor (Registrations), Senior Associate (Dublin) in Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
You will be part of a busy team responsible for providing a high quality service to investors wishing to open, query or update accounts on the investor register. You will have the opportunity to build on your existing customer service skills and anti-money laundering knowledge, to provide supervision and direction to colleagues and to provide guidance and excellent customer service to investors.
You will have a strong attention to detail and appreciate the importance of completing work ‘right first time’ against daily deadlines. Your experience to date has likely been gained within the Funds industry and you are keen to build on that experience, and to further enhance your AML and staff management skills. You understand the importance of customer service excellence and have a ‘can do’ attitude with strong written and oral communication skills. You are keen to learn and develop and you enjoy being part of an energetic and growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all tasks, including the handling of calls and queries, are completed accurately and timely, with customer service excellence being a priority.
- Resolve or escalate client issues promptly and support the resolution as necessary.
- Strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure all investor communications prepared or reviewed by you are accurate and written to a highly professional standard.
- Work closely with your team members and manager to communicate your requirements and to understand theirs.
- Read / attend team and companywide communications to ensure you stay up to date on procedures or initiatives.
- Attend and actively participate in all team meetings in an open and collaborative manner.
- In completing quality control reviews, ensure your own and colleagues adherence to procedures and checklists for all tasks.
- Proactively identify and, with your manager, act on opportunities to improve processes to meet the changing requirements of our clients, to improve efficiency, or to reduce risk.
- Ensure that specialist knowledge relating to the team is kept current and disseminated as appropriate and be aware of possible future developments and trends.
- Ensure an awareness of and adherence to the key TA controls at all times.
- Support team participation in the completion and implementation of department wide projects and lead local team initiatives as required.
- Ensure the team procedures are operationally sound with an emphasis on risk reduction and regulatory compliance; ensure procedures are in place for all tasks and are adhered to.
- Act as an effective team player, supporting and being supported by your team.
- Promote a positive working environment and be a positive influence on the team.
- Foster an environment where team members are developed, trained and mentored to bring them to a high level of expertise and service skills, making use of the Training resources provided.
- Act as a point of escalation for team members or colleagues and assist with queries; manage these to resolution, with the support of team management if required.
- Manage resources to ensure all queries and tasks are resolved in a timely manner.
- Show willingness to assume additional tasks in order to share workload within team, and deputise for your manager if required.
- Actively participate in the performance appraisal process with your manager and direct reports and ensure completion of reviews on a timely basis.
- Monitor individual and team performance and provide regular feedback throughout the year to any direct reports
- Strong attention to detail and experience quality checking other’s work.
- Good understanding of anti-money laundering requirements and ability to assess investor documentation to determine if it is sufficient to meet requirements.
- Accurate and organized, with an ability to work under pressure.
- Team oriented and enthusiastic
- Excellent communications skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of the Registration Services and Transfer Agency functions.
- Excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Sound procedural, technical and product knowledge of the Transfer Agency business is desired.
- Typically candidate will have 4-5 years’ experience in a similar environment, including at least 1-2 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
State Street Job ID: 166384
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Transfer Agent Supervisor (Registrations), Senior Associate (Dublin)
Job ID: 166384
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: Ireland - Dublin City Centre