Microsoft Corporation Account Executive - Latvian, Russian, English in Dublin, Ireland
Account Executive - Latvian, Russian, English
Are you passionate about new technologies? Does the opportunity to work with customers to solve their toughest technological and business challenges make you tick? Would you love to build expertise around the leading, next generation cloud services? If yes, then Microsoft's Inside Sales Centre is looking for you!
Microsoft is seeking multiple highly-motivated professionals to join our Inside Sales Centre team. Managing dedicated territories, you will become part of the next generation of sales leaders at Microsoft. This is a strategic position, requiring sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration.
With the aid of best-in-class Inside Sales processes, techniques and technologies, you will be empowered to shape sales/customer relationships for a strategic set of Microsoft's customers who are adopting industry-leading products and services for their businesses, education systems or governments. You will serve as the central point of contact for the customer across opportunities, closing deals and managing customer relationships.
• Lead the sales strategy by identifying and explaining how businesses across industries, can enhance their excellence by embracing Microsoft’s technologies; overcoming objections and negotiating success
• Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
• Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live/skype product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies
• Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, monthly and quarterly forecast for cloud solution usage and sales; accurately forecast sales, pipeline and usage for products and solutions in your scope
• Work in fast-paced, collaborative, dynamic environment with Sales Development Specialist, Technical Solution Professional and Consumption Analysts to manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle
• Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage Microsoft customers
• Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives
• Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with a proven track record of managing dedicated territories driving incremental revenue within these accounts. Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools is a bonus.
• Demonstrated experience of dealing with C level personnel and ability to build and maintain relationships with high level decision makers
• Understanding of cloud computing solutions, Office 365, BI or CRM; business drivers, and emerging computing trends PLUS general knowledge of IT industry
• Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity to close, engage channel partners as needed and manage the customer relationship through success
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills; ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations
• Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
• Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with high level of integrity
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Lync, Windows 8, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, OneNote and SharePoint); Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief