Google Account Manager, DoubleClick Search (Benelux) in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
This is an exciting position for a self-starter to work on our DoubleClick for Search (DS) solution, supporting some of EMEA’s biggest and most savvy customers. Automation, technology and effective data management are enabling our customers to attribute value, collate and analyze insights to drive optimal search investment in real time.
As an EMEA Account Manager, you will be at the heart of this transformation, advising clients on how to make the most of our programmatic search solution, DS. You will also partner with Googlers in Large Customer Sales (LCS), Media Buying Solutions (MBS) and Google Technical Services (e.g. Product, Specialists, Account Managers, Industry Managers, Analysts, internal support teams and more) to earn the love of our customers.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Own trusted relationships with a small number of Google’s largest DoubleClick Search clients and agencies. Develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Go above and beyond to add value to our advertisers' business and grow their accounts.
- Think of creative ways to improve our relationships constantly with our clients and keep them at the forefront of the online advertising market.
- Persuade clients of the wider strategic opportunities in digital.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- SEM/SEO experience
- Experience in online, software sales, or online marketing
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in the ad tech market (seller or a user and experience in the use of programmatic ad buying tools).
- Strategic and analytical sales approach and track record of building strong and lasting customer relationships.
- Well-organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, influencing and presentation skills.
- Ability to speak and write in Dutch fluently and idiomatically.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.