Google Account Manager (Hebrew), App Developer Sales, EMEA in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Mobile App Sales team has big ambitions and global reach. You will engage deeply with sophisticated mobile-first businesses, and drive change to accelerate Google’s position in the fast-growing and strategic business of app install.
As an Account Manager, you will be part of a team dedicated to helping mobile application developers grow their business using Google products and services. You will advise clients on marketing strategies which will help them to achieve their user acquisition goals, while serving as an expert and advocate for mobile app developers within Google. You will proactively reach out to clients with solutions and insights, from account optimizations, to product betas, to strategic performance reviews.
This role entails some travel, public speaking engagements at industry events, and performance focused conversations with app developers and marketers.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business objectives and challenges.
- Identify and pursue opportunities in your book of business, prioritize accounts, handle objections, and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Manage and cultivate the app install business; Deliver consistently against strategic goals.
- Provide outstanding service to clients and troubleshoot advertiser issues.
- Contribute to the development of Google’s comprehensive suite of app install ad products.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in an advertising sales or business development role.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Hebrew fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working in the AppDev industry. Understanding of the app developer ecosystem.
- Demonstrated record of exceeding strategic goals. Demonstrated interest in sales and in working with and educating new advertisers.
- Demonstrated self-starter who thrives in a team environment.
- Proactive, organized and responsible, with a proven ability to work well in a team.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.