Google Account Manager (UKI), Agency Performance, Large Customer Sales in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Media Agencies are a crucial part of the Digital Marketing ecosystem and most of our customers use them to manage their advertising spend. They are also a primary vending channel for our Google Product suite and essential to future growth.
This is a unique opportunity to partner with some of the UK’s fastest growing agencies and drive individual impact across the YouTube video business initially with a view to take on responsibilities for additional Google products (Search, Display etc). Using your strong consultative skills, you will build relationships with leading agencies to drive YouTube growth via seamless media planning and excellence in brief response, campaign management and sales operations.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build relationships with leading agencies and identify growth opportunities within the agency portfolio.
- Partner with the UK Agency team and Google internal teams to drive new, incremental video growth.
- Deliver consistent, high quality brief response for agencies, and use specialist knowledge to unlock further business opportunities.
- Oversee the delivery of all YouTube activity and provide a single, clear escalation point for implementation and support activities.
- Deliver timely reporting and insight generation.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a consultative sales and account management role
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience and understanding of agencies and the media agency landscape.
- Experience in campaign/media planning and relationship management.
- Knowledge of Google’s advertising offering particularly YouTube.
- Understanding of brand marketing and launches.
- Ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions actioned by support teams, with the ability to develop an understanding of our Google's product portfolio.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.