Google Associate Account Strategist (French), Global Customer Services in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Associate Account Strategist, you’ll work with a wide variety of Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) advertisers delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will enable GMS advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions.
You'll listen to customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns, resolve their questions and explore and uncover business opportunities. You set the vision and the strategy for how our customers’ products and services reach thousands or millions of users. You partner with a highly engaged team and bring creativity to grow and transform the business.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! As small business experts, we help get local entrepreneurs on the map, and deliver a beautifully simple, intuitive experience that enables customers to grow their businesses with us. By spotting and analyzing customer needs and trends, our innovative teams of strategists, account developers and customer support specialists work together on scalable solutions for each business, no matter its age or size.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service experience to Google's advertisers, publishers, and/or users.
- Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail, and/or live chat.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer and business relationships
- Provide strategic and consultative advice and help solve technical issues.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in sales, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Experience in troubleshooting and/or resolving customers queries; customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and/or motivate others around you.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.