Google Auction Campaign Launch Specialist (French and Spanish), Google Technical Services in Dublin, Ireland
Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
The Auction Campaign Launch team in Google Technical Services plays a critical role in Google's success by supporting sales teams, advertisers, and products that enhance business potential by consistently providing implementation solutions, reliable information based on efficient, consultative analysis, and timely communications. Alongside our support and troubleshooting work, we collaborate with sales, product and other operational stakeholders to focus on developing innovative, scalable support solutions that effectively serve our growing customer base. You will act as a critical means of support for sales teams and our customers, hence deliver excellent customer service to our advertisers. In this team, you will work closely with the implementation vendor team to execute on implementation requests successfully by providing consult and quality support.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service. Manage implementations and resolve issues from sales teams, Google's advertisers and vendor teams. Hold conversations with the Sales organization to discuss support volumes, staffing needs for special events/engagements and drafts plans for scaled services to execute on.
- Work on implementations to validate and test support model ensuring that learnings can be passed on to vendors.
- Engage as needed in relation to vertical escalations, using official channels after being looped in by vendor team. Provide support via consultations.
- Cultivate new product (within certain criteria). Prepare learnings for vendor rollout and execution of transition by creating training materials and documentation.
- Manage Account Managers and Customer Education based on top priorities set by leadership, product priorities (adoption, new launches, etc.) and services issues surfaced by vendors where clients needs more context on how implementations can be successful.
- Experience with AdWords.
- Experience in customer support, sales, technical support, and account or campaign management.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French or Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with implementation and resolving customer queries.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead and motivate others around you.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying close attention to detail.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.