Google Brand Specialist (German), Ads, Google Technical Services in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Google Technical Services Ads team assists clients and customers advertise with Google with the highest standards of expertise and efficiency. To achieve this, we’re looking for Googlers who can work with media and creative agencies, advertisers and Google’s internal teams to ensure flawless campaign delivery at scale.
As a Brand Specialist, you offer the highest quality campaign creation, delivery and support. You will execute quickly and efficiently on multiple campaigns providing sales, creative and technical consultation, across one of our most complex product areas - YouTube.
As a client facing expert, with a particular focus on coordinating agency support, you will have excellent cross functional relationship skills. Your knowledge of online media, combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will be essential to shaping how new and existing business grows. You will also re-actively delivering brand campaigns based on agreed customer’s KPIs.
You will have in-depth product knowledge and a strong technical aptitude which can be leveraged to persistently explore and uncover technical solutions to complex business scenarios.
You will also help communicate the voice of the customer to the regional and global ‘Go To Market’ and Google Technical Services Ads Product and Tools teams. Through your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will be essential to driving ongoing improvements to our products, processes and tools.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Manage the set up, support, delivery, optimization and reporting of YouTube reservation ad campaigns. Coordinate service at scale in partnership with our vendor teams.
- Provide specialized sales, creative and technical product expertise to account teams, advertisers, agencies and industry partners as the primary point of contact for reservation advertising.
- Develop and own one or more areas of product expertise and act as the teams Subject Matter Expert. Liaise with the regional and global Google Technical Services Product and Tools teams to further improve reservation products and to optimize existing reservation tools/systems.
- Drive education initiatives to increase knowledge of Google reserve products and processes with agencies. Support and advocate for new YouTube Ad features, ensuring prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Work to improve efficiency and consistently look for the processes to scale appropriately. Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues and provide outstanding support across our platform technologies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Ad operations, trafficking, rich media, and/or inventory management.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a capacity to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to present to sales, technical, and marketing audiences. Effective communication skills, with an ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills, and with an ability to prioritize and quickly complete large volumes of high-quality work.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.