Google Business Development Consultant (Spanish), Google Marketing Solutions in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will help C-level clients in the market to develop national and international marketing strategies. In this role, your mission will be to engage new businesses to help them grow and develop their digital marketing strategy. You will autonomously build and manage a pipeline of clients working towards specific targets, and you'll also be responsible for collaborating with a number of internal stakeholders to maximize the long-term success of new customers.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Build a pipeline of business through the proactive identification of potential new clients in addition to close partnership with our marketing teams.
- Consult with C-level clients to achieve strategic goals utilizing the full suite of Google’s marketing solutions (e.g. YouTube, Google Search and Display Network platforms).
- Design best-in-class marketing solutions, using expert product knowledge, to drive long-term success for our customers.
- Collaborate with new business and partners to consistently deliver against strategic targets, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding experience to Google's advertisers within EMEA.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience within a customer facing environment and working to specific targets/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Experience with inside sales, including direct engagement strategies, and building a sales pipeline.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in planning, delivering and executing on measurement and creative strategies, as well as entire marketing campaigns.
- Background in Sales, Consulting, Media and/or Advertising.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and to develop recommendations and action plans. Effective analytical skills.
- Ability to move fast, be bold, and to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment.
- Effective communication and influencing skills with the ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions for all clients.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.