Google Cloud Inside Sales and Customer Growth Manager (Nordics) in Dublin, Ireland
Our team inspires leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You reach out proactively to show customers how Google Cloud solutions can help them become more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You'll maintain relationships with clients and work cross-functionally to devise solutions and support for Google's clients.
The Google Cloud business and its portfolio of products helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Inside Sales and Customer Growth Manager you will help drive the strategy and execution of the organization’s business plan. Your main role will be to drive growth and acquisition for the Google Cloud business through the Inside Sales team you will lead. You will also manage new and existing resellers, and help them build their business and go-to-market strategies. In addition, you'll work cross functionally to ensure alignment and an integrated go-to-market with other sales organizations, Marketing and Operations.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Hire, coach and drive a high performance team to work towards business goals, and prioritize an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work with Field Sales Managers, Customer Engineer Managers and Google Partners to maximize business growth.
- Drive your team through business development and accurate forecasts to achieve strategic goals. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Tailor solution, competitive and product collateral to the needs of the market; develop role, industry, segment and geographically appropriate business playbooks, tools, guides with messaging and positioning for different Google Cloud audiences. Analyze data trends and client performance.
- Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales in the technology industry, with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Experience in people management.
- Ability to speak in English fluently and idiomatically.
- MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in marketing or sales support, in developing product, solution messaging, narratives and value propositions. Experience using CRM systems, e.g. Salesforce.com.
- Understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and experience with Google Cloud products (G Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
- Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic goals.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and team-work skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to speak and write in Swedish, Danish and/or Norwegian fluently and idiomatically.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.