Google Community and Social Manager (German), Customer Engagement in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Online Community and Social Media team, part of the Scaled Engagement and Learning team for advertisers and publishers, is a global team managing Communities, Social Media engagement and Online Education for AdWords, GMB, Google Analytics and Google Partners.
As the German Community and Social Media Manager you will be responsible for managing and growing our lively Advertiser community and Social Media channels. You will manage a group of Top Contributors enabling them to support and educate customers and serve as product ambassadors. You will also manage the Social Media outreach strategy and partner with our Vendor Operations teams that provide support on Social Media channels. You will work closely with Sales and Marketing teams in DACH and EMEA to design and lead impactful scalable projects for outreach and education for German-speaking advertisers.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Manage and grow the Advertiser Online Community to position it as a go-to place for advertisers for scaled support and Education in the DACH markets.
- Manage a group of contributors ensuring they are up-to-date with relevant product and process information, contribute to the Online Communities and participate in the different Educational projects for the DACH market.
- Lead projects and programs in the Community and Social Media field both for DACH and global audiences to scale the reach and impact of Online Education, user-to-user engagement and user-generated content by Experts in the industry.
- Manage and report on Community and Social health and success. Analyze quantitative and qualitative feedback to identify trends and insights into user needs while partnering with the vendor operations teams to manage Social Media engagement.
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of strategic initiatives aimed to increase growth and engagement on the Community platform and Social channels. Work with the market and regional stakeholders to drive the development of the DACH markets for Small and Medium Sized Businesses.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with online forums, social media, or marketing communications.
- Experience with project management.
- Interest in scalable support and education, Social Media Management, Online Communities and Customer Education.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into user-friendly, conversational communications and instructions.
- Strong problem-solving skills, strategic and analytical capabilities with an ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.