Google Community and Social Manager (German), Customer Engagement in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Community and Social team, which is part of the Customer Operations, Research and Engagement (CORE) group, is a global team that enhances Customer Relationships at scale by overcoming challenges, educating our customers and accelerating their feedback via online communities and official Google social channels. Products include AdWords, Google My Business, Google Analytics, Google Partners.
You'll be responsible for managing and growing our lively Advertiser community and Social Media channels by identifying, cultivating and managing relationships with product and community influencers through the Google Advertiser Community, official Social media channels and events.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Maintain a friendly and active presence online, grow and build healthy relationships with users and influencers.
- Lead new innovations in Community and Social programs, including process improvements, best practice sharing, and measuring and driving Community health.
- Own, understand and report on Community and Social health and success. Analyze quantitative and qualitative feedback to identify trends and insights into user needs.
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of strategic initiatives aimed to increase growth and engagement on the Community platform and the Social channels.
- Work with the market and regional stakeholders to drive the development of German speaking markets for Small and Medium Businesses.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English an German fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with online forums, social media and/or marketing communications.
- Interest in Social Media Management, Online Communities and Customer Education.
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic and analytical skills capabilities, with the ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to translate complex ideas into user-friendly, conversational communications and instructions.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.