Invesco Compliance Executive in Dublin, Ireland
The Compliance Executive will provide support to the Compliance Manager and Head of Compliance and advise Management on regulatory rules and business impacts.
This Dublin based role requires the individual to:
- Provide technical support on Compliance issues to both the Business and Management and respond to internal queries as they arise, particularly regarding regulatory matters affecting the management company, TA operations (such as AML/CTF, delegate oversight) and corporate governance matters affecting the board and senior management
- Assist in the review and co-ordination of feed-back on implications of upstream regulatory risk.
- Participate in business and regulatory change projects and initiatives providing advice and analysis as required.
- Administrative support to the Compliance function including regular reporting to boards of directors/management, maintenance of departmental procedure manual.
- Provide Training to staff on Compliance topics such as Data Protection, AML/CTF, fiduciary polices and other Invesco policies, as required.
- Undertake compliance monitoring reviews, ad hoc reviews and projects at the direction of the Compliance Manager or Head of Compliance.
- Assist and support the Compliance Manager and Head of Compliance where necessary.
- Experience in a compliance role within the Funds Industry.
- Experience of funds operations (fund administration/transfer agency) an advantage
- Experience in providing advice in relation to regulatory requirements and best industry practice particularly in relation to TA operational matters and Corporate Governance.
- Strong understanding of the laws and Regulations relevant to UCITS funds, with particular emphasis on management company responsibilities in Ireland/Luxembourg.
- Strong understanding of the Fund industry, including distribution on a cross border basis.
- Strong understanding of the general Regulatory environment in Europe and internationally.
- Business / Finance / Law or related third-level graduate or equivalent.
- Compliance qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical focused and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Good task/project management skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good organisational skills.
- Computer literate (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-Ireland-Dublin-Dublin-Central Quay Riverside IV Sir John Rogerson's Quay
Req ID: 19688