Citi Corporate Actions Analyst - 12 month FTC in Dublin, Ireland
Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17035362
The area of Corporate Actions is responsible for the complete end to end management and completion of numerous corporate actions events in our designated role of Common Depository and Issuer Agent.
The Corporate Actions Group forms part of the Agency and Trust business under the umbrella of Global Transaction Services. The department is fundamentally responsible for asset servicing across all types of corporate events.
• Manage and complete all corporate actions instructions and enquiries received within all agreed and referenced deadlines for capital market transactions (mainly debt securities).
• Provide a detailed working knowledge and understanding of all functions actioned on the desk to clients, not limited to:
Warrants (inclusive of exercise provisions), Credit Events, Call Options, Put Options, Conversions & Defaults.
• Prepare, process and execute Warrant exercises, Call Options instructions, Put Options instructions, Conversions, Switch Options instructions, Maturity Extensions.
• Provide full notification of all predictable Corporate Action events to the ICSDs.
• Review of new transactional documentation to ensure desk can support processes detailed within documents.
• Participate in Deal Review Meeting (weekly) with representatives across the business to review and approve new deals and products.
• Provide first in class Corporate Action service to all clients both internal and external.
• Complete internal telex/fax retrieval for team/Logging all incoming instructions onto central control log/ Reconcile telex/fax journals to all incoming instructions received.
• Run client relationship calls on a monthly basis and prepare/ provide presentations where required.
• Reconcile telex/fax journals to all incoming instructions received.
• Ensure accurate MIS recorded on weekly basis
• Completion of daily controls including daily checklist, End of Day and MCA attestation .
• General office duties/ Provide support to managers of the desk.
• Enhance Agency and Trust knowledge with opportunities to progress within the business.
• Varied internal and external communication with Issuers, Agents, Clearing Systems and Front Office.
• High level of exposure to clients
• Offering documentation review experience (specifically knowledge of ICMA/ISDA)
• Corporate Actions knowledge
• Strong knowledge of Excel/ Word is necessary
• Capital Markets middle office or back office/ Agency & Trust /Corporate Trust Operations experience
• Strong Team Player
• PC proficient
• Excel, Word, Outlook
• Quick and accurate numerical keying skills
• Leaving Cert educated or equivalent
• Ability to work within a team with high volumes.
• Ability to suitably multi-task between job processes throughout the day.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is vital.
• Strong Investigation/Reconciliation ability.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to
decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer