Google Customer Experience Advocate (French or German), Consumers, Google Technical Services in Dublin, Ireland
Google’s Consumer Operations team is on a mission to delight the hundreds of millions of consumers who rely on our flagship products like Gmail, Android, Chrome and Google Play. We’re an operational team that focuses on delivering excellent customer care and being there for consumers when they need us most. Our team engages consumers across the globe through our online resources and communities, social outreach, and 1:1 care. We represent the voice of the consumer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better. We're looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills who are passionate about the consumer and helping them get the most out of Google.
As a Customer Experience Advocate, you will work closely with various functions within the Google Technical Services Consumers organization as well as other cross-functional groups to advocate for our customers. You will act as an expert on our customer operations, internal and customer escalations, and drive process improvements with the goal of keeping our customers happy.
This is a high visibility role where you will manage some complex customers issues. You are analytically minded, self-starting, detail oriented and keen to solve new, complex problems.
This role is focused on supporting Google consumers and will involve providing 24/7 support as part of a ‘follow-the-sun’ operational team, to maximize the operational uptime of Google Technical Services' solutions.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Solve complex support issues by troubleshooting and investigating customer and product, prioritizing and escalating issue reports and managing and optimizing issue workflow.
- Improve customer satisfaction and efficiency by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools.
- Analyze and monitor key user and operational metrics to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings.
- Be an expert project manager and a cross-functional influencer, a relentless advocate for our customers whilst consistently improving customer service. Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Vendor workforce and other cross-functional teams on user-impacting issues and bugs.
- Provide emergency expert support during non-office hours as required.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in corporate or executive customer relations. Experience working with customers and internal senior stakeholders.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German or French fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with SQL and Google products and services.
- Experience with Risk Management in retail transactions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service metrics and operations.
- Forensic business skills and attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.