Google Customer Experience Advocate (French or German), Consumers, Google Technical Services in Dublin, Ireland
The Google Technical Services Strategy and Operations team is responsible for developing and operationalizing the strategy of Google Technical Services. The team provides critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and initiatives. We focus on aligning business priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve ideas into future-growth initiatives. We enable the success of our operational teams by driving strategy, leading business planning, crafting communications, and developing data insights to drive business decisions.
As a Customer Experience Advocate, you will work closely with various functions within the Google Technical Services Consumers organization as well as other cross-functional groups to advocate for our customers. You will act as an expert on our customer operations, internal and customer escalations, and drive process improvements with the goal of keeping our customers happy.
This is a high visibility role where you will manage some complex customers issues. You are analytically minded, self-starting, detail oriented and keen to solve new, complex problems. You'll be focused on supporting Google consumers and will involve providing 24/7 support as part of a ‘follow-the-sun’ operational team, to maximize the operational uptime of Google Technical Services' solutions.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Solve technical issues for customers and service center agents by troubleshooting and investigating problems, prioritizing and escalating issue reports, managing and optimizing issue workflow and proactively identifying support needs.
- Improve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize existing or new processes, tools and product.
- Analyze and monitor key user and operational metrics to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings. Be versed on our online help, community forums and high touch support channels and tools.
- Lead the root cause analysis efforts and co-ordinate the postmortem reports with a view to deploy robust closed-loop processes.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Vendor workforce and other cross-functional teams on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of Contact Center/Customer Service experience.
- Experience with SQL.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German or French fluently and idiomatically.
- 5 years of experience working with customers and internal stakeholders.
- 4 years of experience working effectively cross-functionally with the ability to drive business goals.
- Experience working with technology-related products, support operations and/or consulting, with a technical background.
- Forensic business skills and attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to provide an excellent customer service.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.