Microsoft Corporation Customer Success Manager (CSM) – Poland in Dublin, Ireland
Microsoft Inside Sales
Customer Success Manager (CSM) – Poland
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions. The Insides Sales organization is a newly formed organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
Would you love to build expertise around the leading, next generation cloud services? As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will become part of the next generation of client engagement at Microsoft. With the aid of best-in-class sales process, techniques and technologies, you will be empowered to shape sales/customer relationships for a strategic set of Microsoft's customers who are adopting industry-leading products and services for their businesses, education systems or governments. You will serve as the central point of contact for the customer across engagements helping to drive Microsoft's existing cloud & enterprise consumption through developing and managing customer relationships.
• Identify and explain how businesses across industries, company sizes and types can meet a new bar for excellence and reinvent themselves to compete in the next decade by embracing Microsoft’s technologies
• Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
• Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies
• Drive customer engagement from opportunity to increasing usage; be the main point of contact for Microsoft's customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections and negotiating success
• Manage ongoing customer relationships to ensure long-term customer success with Microsoft technologies
• Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage Microsoft customers
• Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives
• Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience
• 4 year degree preferred
• 4- 6 years of applicable technology related sales or business development experience; preferably working within a technical sales environment.
• Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in the cloud. Experience working with or selling Azure or similar solutions preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations
• Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude
• Ability to identify the key aspects of a cloud consumption growth engagement, nurture the engagement, and manage the customer relationship through success
• Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications; Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus
• Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
• Fluency in Polish at a business level
• Experience of working with customers in Poland
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.