Microsemi Corporation Embedded Linux Engineer - 5550 in Dublin, Ireland
The Microsemi development team in Dublin, Ireland is a small but dynamic part of the Microsemi Corporation, a leading semiconductor and system solutions provider offering advanced programmable logic solutions. Our Dublin team is dedicated to the development of innovative IP Cores and processor based systems for leading-edge technologies aimed at extending the boundaries of SoC FPGA performance to new levels. Realizing this goal requires innovative engineering talent and hence we are looking to augment our team with creatively inspired individuals.
We are looking for a self-motivated Linux Engineers with a broad range of skills starting from system bring-up, through Board Support Package creation for innovative hardware and extending all the way up to application level programming. So if you're a creative, technology driven individual looking to work on leading edge innovative hardware platforms, a role with the Microsemi development team in Dublin is the ideal place for you.
- Graduate in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical\Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with Embedded/Real-Time Operating Systems
- Knowledge of embedded systems and processor architectures
- Linux build system -- Yocto, Buildroot
- BSP package creation
- Device driver development
- Kernel level debugging
- Networking - TCP/IP
- Security and encryption technologies
- Good communications and problem-solving skills
- ARM architecture experience an advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled