Citi EMEA Chief of Staff Business Office in Dublin, Ireland
Primary Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Administration
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17037365
The role is part of the TTS Client Operations EMEA Business Office Team and is responsible for the general management and administration of the EMEA TTS Client Operations function.
The team provides a variety of project, administration and support activities and is responsible for ensuring proper oversight and governance around key functions including productivity Book of Work, strategic planning, financial management, headcount control, policy compliance, group communication, performance measurement and executive team co-ordination.
Treasury and Trade Solutions Client Operations Group provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe. Citi Digital Working Capital, with its full range of digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics, continues to lead the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients. It offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions, including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial and prepaid card programs, trade finance and services.
EMEA Treasury and Trade Solutions Client Operations provide the day to day processing and servicing needs of the TTS Client base across 45 countries.
• Create and provide analysis defining regional strategic solutions for EMEA Client Operations function that reflect the objectives of
TTS and are appropriately tailored and fit for purpose
• End to end program management of key initiatives, for example, Book of Work / Robotics / Operations Excellence / Continuous Improvement Work Streams
• Assist in management of financial processes and delivery against regional targets
• Utilise all available information assets to support regional decision making and management
• Continually assess and identify efficiencies in the operating model
• Drive best in class disciplines around headcount control, policy compliance, group communication, performance measurement and MIS
• Co-ordinate regional communications to engage the EMEA TTS Client Operations workforce providing transparency of execution whilst encouraging participation and collaboration
• Build strong and effective relationships with key partners in the region including EMEA TTS Client Operations Exco, Cluster Business Office leads and Sales, Product and Technology organisation in order to aid delivery of key tasks
• Opportunity to gain an end to end view of EMEA TTS Client Operations and its suite of products
• Highly visible role with senior level contact across EMEA TTS Client Operations and product
• Management of multiple major projects and productivity initiatives with significant investment spend and business dependencies.
• Ability to self-start significant programs within the strategic space in order to assist development of the organisation
• Extensive years of Experience in Financial Services
• Demonstrated skills in working in a diverse work environment.
• Proven ability to establish and maintain business partnerships
• Comprehensive understanding and awareness of appropriate corporate and regulatory policies
• Experience in performing complex problem solving and business trade off decision analysis
• Experience of work in a process driven environment
• Highly organised with strong program management skills.
• Highly developed communication skills with ability to interact at all levels of the organisation
• Consideration will be given to exceptional candidates who do not meet all the above requirements
• Analytic mind-set and strong Microsoft suite proficiency
• Highly developed problem analysis and solution skills
• Leadership and management of programs
• Strong organisational and follow-up skills and the ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment.
• Strong influencing skills and ability to work in an environment where priorities are frequently changing
• Execution skills, seeks closure
• Ability to work independently
• Innovative mind-set and ability to identify creative solutions to problems encountered
• Ability to work in pressurised environment and multi-task effectively
Degree in Business, Analytics, Finance or related discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
• Business Administration
• Change Management / Process Re-engineering
• Execution Focused / Results Oriented
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer