Google Global Account Manager, Search and Hotel Ads in Dublin, Ireland
As a dedicated Account Manager, you'll work very closely with one of Google’s largest and most sophisticated clients. Your key responsibility is to drive growth through strategic implementation of products on Search and Hotel Ads. You use your product knowledge, extraordinary attention for detail and excellent execution skills to develop solutions for business and marketing challenges, while your strong customer focus allows you to accelerate our relationship. You frequently engage with cross-functional Google teams (e.g., Product Management, Engineering, Global Performance Solutions) to ensure clients make the most out of our products, and their feedback is heard.
Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade clients to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach millions of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Go above and beyond to add value to client's business and grow their accounts.
- Manage and optimize AdWords campaigns, work closely with clients to make impactful structural and editorial improvements.
- Leverage all available resources including optimization, technical support and product implementation at scale.
- Develop a thorough understanding of client’s business challenges.
- Have frequent cross-functional engagement with Product Management, Engineering and Global Product teams to ensure clients make the most out of our products, and their feedback is heard.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Search marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in working with large complex global performance advertisers.
- Experience in (online) travel industry.
- Deep knowledge and passion for Search marketing.
- Well-organized and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, executional and analytical skills.
- Interest in developing great customer partnerships and making both their and our business grow.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.