Google Global Operations Manager, Trust and Safety, YouTube in Dublin, Ireland
Fast-paced, dynamic and proactive, YouTube Trust and Safety is dedicated to ensuring that YouTube is a place for users, viewers, and creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
The YouTube Trust and Safety Policy Operations team is responsible for making the internet safer and defending our brand, by ensuring that questionable content (videos, comments, etc.) does not degrade the user experience. We are dedicated to supporting a growing base of users, advertisers, publishers in more than 40 languages on a global basis.
As the Global Operations Manager, you will ensure that our manual content review operations and user contact operations work flawlessly and continue to scale. You define, implement and monitor operations across the globe, through multiple workflows, and millions of reviews/contacts. You will work in partnership with vendor management teams to deliver great user experience and constant improvements.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
- Lead, motivate and grow teams, to ensure that team delivers optimal operational performance.
- Deliver operations strategy, initiatives, and processes to ensure quality, consistent and measurable operations across million reviews/contacts. Drive staffing and budget recommendations.
- Deliver performance (cost, quality, scale and CSAT), across all policies, in partnership with key cross-functional partners. Drive data-based decisions and monitor key metrics to measure business impact of process improvements.
- Analyze, identify, and prioritize operational improvement opportunities. Identify, articulate, and quantify impact of required tools changes to deliver operational improvement opportunities.
- Partner with Policy and Analytics team to define scaling plans, forecast staffing needs and incubate new launch requirements.
- Experience in internet services, consulting, process improvement, and/or other relevant work experience.
- Experience in management, coaching and team development.
- MBA or other advanced degree, and PMP Certification.
- Experience in Six Sigma methodology.
- Experience in delivering customer experience, within a contact center, and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in content policy or anti-abuse operations.
- Excellent business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities, including using data to drive strategy.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with cross-functional partners.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.