Google Head of Large Customer Sales (Russia) in Dublin, Ireland
With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it's important to have seasoned, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams. As Head of Large Customer Sales (Russia), you'll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Manage teams of account managers to deliver excellent performance. Develop their digital marketing expertise, mentor them, provide supportive and honest career evaluations, and facilitate professional development plans.
- Coach on expansion, implementation and measurement. Ensure that goals are met by making certain that key plans are in place and that recovery plans are implemented if required.
- Track activity and provide detailed data analysis and drive consistent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tracking.
- Identify process improvement areas and solutions, and share and encourage best practices across both local and in-country Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams.
- Analyze data, trends, and client performance, and develop robust strategic plans for customers. Ensure that regional and long-term regional business plans are in place.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing sales/operations teams.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in a media sales environment.
- Experience in project management, with the ability to deliver across a variety of teams.
- Extensive knowledge of advertising solutions and the media landscape, both online and offline.
- Ability to coach team members on how to implement and optimize the full range of Google products.
- Ability to analyze complex numerical data, synthesizing results and drawing conclusions to convert into business opportunities.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.