Veritas HR Business Partner in Dublin, Ireland
Veritas has a great opportunity for a HR professional who has a strong desire to demonstrate and grow their HR experience. The HR Business Partner role will report into the HR Business Partner function. This role may be aligned to several business functions, across multiple countries and support several HR Business Partner leaders. The HRBP role will provide human resources generalist support, tactical direction and professional consultation to the line managers and their respective organizations on matters involving employees. This will include employee relations, performance management, coaching, compliance, restructure activity and change facilitation.
- Partner with assigned leaders to provide professional consultation, coaching and support to leaders and employees in all generalist areas through a collaborative partnership with the HR Center of Excellence (COE’s). This will include Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Total Rewards, Internal investigations, HR Operations and Legal.
- Will be assigned by EMEA Regional lead to investigate Employee Relation’s cases, collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine appropriate problem resolution and implement regional remediation plans to ensure process improvements.
- Informs HR operations teams of employee relation’s outcomes and collaborates with them on follow-up action plans
- Assist in the facilitation and communication of a number of HR Programs such as Performance Management, Annual Pay & Performance, Manager Training, etc.
- Hone professional maturity and authority to initiate critical conversations candidly at all levels within the organization.
- Coach leaders relative to established processes.
- Partner with the HR Reporting & Analytic team to design comprehensive reporting, analysis/trends and metrics that provide timely and valuable information for the team.
- Lead and facilitate cross functional and global projects that may include, but not limited to program/process development, training, benchmarking, data analysis, etc.
- Role may include travel up to 40% of time
KEY ATTRIBUTES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Established working knowledge of many aspects of human resources, including but not limited to general HR policy and practice, leaves of absence, performance management, employee relations and post & pre-employment policy and administration in-line with Irish and UK employment legislation.
- Proven experience of Employee Relations Investigations with multiple countries and varying employment law requirements, writing legally sound reports, conducting employee interviews with witnesses, complainants and subjects
- Prior experience in the application of human resources principles across multiple client groups and markets and demonstrated ability to collaborate with management and resolve conflict to achieve solutions
- Ability to handle high volume in a very fast paced environment
- Experience in handling highly sensitive & confidential information
- Excellent customer service skills, listening and understanding client business priorities
- Self-directed individual with initiative, capable of working in a matrixed management organization
- Flexible, team oriented, ability and willingness to learn and work through ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to analytical skills with an aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel
- BA in HR or Business related area desired
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .