Google Inside Sales and Customer Growth Representative, Google Cloud (Arabic) in Dublin, Ireland
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you'll inspire companies and government agencies to become more productive and collaborative by using Google’s cloud products, such as G Suite. You'll work to free companies from the overhead of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers and configuring networks by effectively using Google’s array of cloud platform products.
Based in a sales hub, and working within a territory team, you will apply best-in-class pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium sized companies and large enterprises. By championing the innovative power of our products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full sales cycle, as well as identifying and closing business opportunities for existing Google Cloud customers.
Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations in your assigned territory and help accelerate their growth.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Deliver against assigned strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work with Field Sales Executives and Customer Engineers as a critical member of a business development team while also working closely with Google Partners - all to maximize business results in territory and to cultivate opportunities with enterprise customers.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire sales cycle. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Lead demand generation and other campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis. Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams. Identify and pursue business development opportunities.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, and prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communications with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales and/or customer management in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com). Demonstrated track record in reaching and exceeding strategic goals in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products.
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products (G Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough, and tenacious. Analytical, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae. Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.