Microsoft Corporation Inside Sales Representative - Dutch in Dublin, Ireland
Inside Sales Representative - Dutch
Level 57 and 58 candidates will be considered for this position
Are you passionate about new technologies? Does the opportunity to work with customers to solve their toughest technological and business challenges make you tick? Would you love to build expertise around the leading, next generation cloud services? If yes, then Microsoft's Inside Sales Centre is looking for you!
Microsoft is seeking multiple highly-motivated professionals to join our Inside Sales Centre team. As a Territory Manager, you will become part of the next generation of sales leaders at Microsoft. With the aid of best-in-class Inside Sales processes, techniques and technologies, you will be empowered to shape sales/customer relationships for a strategic set of Microsoft's customers who are adopting industry-leading products and services for their businesses, education systems or governments. You will serve as the central point of contact for the customer across opportunities, closing deals and managing customer relationships.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will work directly with customers, your sales team and implementation partners to achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas - closing net-new business, as well as managing and growing Microsoft's existing book of business. You will be expected to utilize modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers.
• Identify and explain how businesses across industries, company sizes and types can meet a new bar for excellence and reinvent themselves in the next decade by embracing Microsoft’s technologies;
• Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios;
• Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live/skype product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies;
• Quarterback sales from opportunity to usage; be the main point of contact for Microsoft's customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections and negotiating success;
• Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, monthly and quarterly forecast for cloud solution usage and sales; accurately forecast sales, pipeline and usage for products and solutions in your scope;
• Work in fast-paced, collaborative, dynamic environment with Sales Development Specialist, Technical Solution Professional and Consumption Analysts to manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle;
• Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage Microsoft customers;
• Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives;
• Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience.
• Fluency in Dutch is essential;
• Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with a proven track record of managing dedicated territories driving incremental revenue within these territories. Familiarity with modern sales techniques and tools is a bonus;
• Demonstrated Experience of dealing with C level personnel;
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations;
• Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude;
• Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity to close, engage channel partners as needed and manage the customer relationship through success;
• General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately;
• Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration;
• Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with high level of integrity;
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Lync, Windows 8, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, OneNote and SharePoint); Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus;
• Ideally has experience in driving Cloud Computing Solutions;
• Degree preferable.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.