First Data Lead Development Specialist in Dublin, Ireland
_Key Objective:_Achieve new business revenues and annual revenue target in a phone based environment.
The Lead Development Specialist forms the first and pivotal step in the sales process. The core responsibility will be generating new opportunities for sales teams by organising appointments with potential merchants.
_Key Responsibilities Include:_
The Sales Executive aspects of the position include:
- Set in place a plan of clear strategies and methodologies for all stages of generating new business
- Undertaking self-generated outbound sales calls in order to meet both personal and team weekly targets
- Identifying customer needs effectively in order to maximise all sales opportunities and meet customer expectations
- Engaging positively with prospective customers to ensure an understanding of products and services & maintaining an adequate lead to conversion rate
- Up-selling and cross-selling to new business prospects and existing customers
- Delivering exceptional service to prospective and existing AIBMS customers, including transferring customer support calls to the help desk where appropriate
- Logging and dealing with all inbound sales enquiries (e.g. phone, email, fax, post) relating to new business opportunities in a professional manner with the aim of maximising conversion
- Accurately capturing and logging required data and processing through appropriate systems, ensuring that all administrative requirements are completed in a timely manner, including completion of any reports
- Having an excellent knowledge of our product portfolio and an understanding of the industry through keeping informed of technical developments, industry trends and competitor activities.
- Contributing to the overall success of the Sales group through suggesting areas for improvement and opportunities for focussing new business campaigns
_Experience:_ * Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a telephone based sales role & proven track record in achieving targets in a B2B service-based industry. * Exhibit exceptional track record in identifying and prospecting new business opportunities.
_Skills_ * PC Literate with a proficiency in MS Office * Ability to work under pressure within a team environment * Self motivated individual with drive, enthusiasm and commitment to achieve targets * Excellent organisational, analytical and time management skills * Excellent communication & interpersonal skills * Good problem solving skills * Confident & professional phone manner
Job: *Inside Sales
Title: Lead Development Specialist
Location: Ireland-Dublin-Clonskeagh-Dublin-First Merchant Processi
Requisition ID: 2090260